The following lessons were drawn from the 2015 Presidential Election of the Republic of Seychelles as activities to be sustained and promoted as best practices.
- The peaceful and calm environment during the electoral period.
- Party agents were vigilant and knowledgeable in their role at polling stations.
- Well trained polling staff and the orderliness of the polling process.
- Inclusion of youth and women as polling staff and party agents.
- Absence of political activities during polling days.
- Well laid out, clearly demarcated and spacious polling stations.